*Class Schedule will be available shortly. If you have any questions please contact someone in our Admissions Department at 416-221-2111.
At RWS, we offer High-School certified courses for students from grades 9-12 with the option of Academic or Applied. Most of our courses are in-class, although there are some courses with an online option.
- English: English, English as a Second Language
- The Arts: Media Arts, Visual Arts,
- Business: International Business Fundamentals, Introduction to Business
- Canadian and World Studies: Canadian and World Issues, Canadian History Since World War I, World History: The West and the World, Analyzing Current Economic Issues, Ontario Secondary School Literacy Course
- French as a Second Language: Core French
- International Languages: Simplified Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Farsi (Persian)
- Health and Phys-Ed: Exercise Science
- Mathematics: Functions and Applications, Functions, Mathematics for College Technology, Calculus and Vectors, Mathematics of Data Management, Advanced Functions, Principles of Mathematics
- Science: Biology, Chemistry, Science
- Social Sciences and Humanities: Canadian and World Issues: A Geographic Analysis, Food and Nutrition Sciences, Individuals and Families in a Diverse Society
- Technological Education: Computer Hardware, Career Studies, Introduction to Computer Science, Computer Science
- TOEFL Preparation Course
Further information regarding each course can be found by clicking “Credit Courses” under “RWS Courses” to your right.