Step 1. Plan a visit
There are two ways to see the school:
Attend an Open house any Saturday between 10:30 am and 1:30 pm.
Schedule an Individual Tour by calling 416-221-2111.
Step 2. Submit an application
Please submit an application to the school at any time at least 4 weeks prior to course start-dates. Spaces are limited and priority is given to students on a first-come, first-served basis. We may consider applications in a period of less than 3 weeks depending on availability.
Parents/students will need to submit the following:
1. A COMPLETE Application Form, submitted to the school online, by email, mail or in-person drop off.
2. A copy of the most recent and/or last high school transcript, if any have been completed.
3. A recent photo of the applicant for our files.
4. A copy of the student applicant’s valid Identification (e.g. passport or birth certificate)
5. A $100 application fee payable to the school for administration (draft or certified cheque, cash only in-person).
Step 3. Arrange a meeting with the school counselor
Once RWS has received your application, the school will contact parents/guardians in order to schedule an interview with parents/guardians and potential student. Students will be required to complete a study plan and make course selection.
Newcomers and International Students
Placement assessments are required to accommodate International Students and newcomers to Canada, to lead them in their most-suited course placement. For more information please visit International student page.