The purpose of tutoring is to assist students in areas of study where they are not feeling confident to help them become independent, successful learners. How will you know if tutoring is right for you?
- If your teacher recommends tutoring
- If your grades are dropping in a specific subject
- Homework seems difficult to do on your own
What are the benefits of tutoring?
- Provides personal 1 on 1 attention
- Improves grades
- Increases knowledge and confidence in the subject being studied
- Leads to better use of study time
Tutoring is available by certified teachers in Ontario for all courses Grade 9-12. We offer private and semi-private sessions on site at RWS starting at 3 hours per week and up. Prices range from 30-40 dollars per hour depending on the experience of the teacher you choose.